GENERAL INFORMATION about this web page, for the purposes provided for by Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services.
This website and its contents and design are the property of the SEK EDUCATIONAL GROUP S.L., Tax Identification Code (C.I.F.) no. B28652204 and with its registered office at Calle Marques de Riscal 11, 28010, Madrid. Registered in the Madrid Commercial Record in volume 5819, 4th section, page 9564, sheet 1.
1. – Site access and usage conditions
1.1. Access to the website, its contents and information.
Access to this Web page is the sole responsibility of the user, and assumes knowledge of and acceptance of the legal information, terms and conditions of use of its contents.
SEK EDUCATIONAL GROUP S.L. reserves the right to carry out, at any time, such changes and modifications as it sees fit and believes to be necessary for the Web page without without the need for prior warning.
The user guarantees the authenticity and veracity of all data provided in both the completion of registration forms and on any other subsequent occasion, accepting full responsibility for updating the information provided to ensure that it reflects the actual situation. The user is responsible for any errors or omissions in the information provided.
1.2 Obligation to make correct use of the Web page and its contents.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the website and the functionality that it provides in conformity with the law, this legal information, and the instructions and information given.
The User commits to use the website and all its contents solely for lawful and non-prohibited purposes, which do not break existing law and/or that do not prejudice the legitimate rights of “SEK EDUCATIONAL GROUP S.L.” or any third party, and/or which might cause any damage or prejudice directly or indirectly.
To this end, the User will refrain from using any of the contents of the Web page for illicit purposes, prohibited in this Legal Information, prejudicial to the rights and interests of third parties or which might, in any way, damage, make unusable, overload, damage or impede the normal usage of the website, computer equipment or documents, files and all types of content stored in any computer equipment (hacking) belonging to the SEK EDUCATIONAL GROUP S.L., other users or any other user of the internet (hardware and software).
In particular, and only for non-exhaustive guidance purposes, the User commits not to transmit, disseminate or put at the disposition of third parties, data, content, messages, graphics, pictures, sound and/or image archives, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any type of material whatever which:
- might be contrary to, denigrates or threatens fundamental human rights and public liberties recognised constitutionally, in international Treaties and other legislation;
- induces, incites or promotes actions that are criminal, denigratory, defamatory, degrading, violent or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good behaviour or to public order;
- induces, incites or promotes actions or attitudes that are discriminatory for reasons of gender, race, religion, belief, age or social situation;
- incorporates, makes available or permits access to products which are violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good behaviour or to public order;
- are false, ambiguous, inexact, exaggerated or untimely, are presented so as to lead someone to mistake or might lead someone to mistake its purpose or the intentions or purposes of the source;
- are protected by any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to third parties, for which the User has not obtained from the owners the authorisation necessary for the use or proposed use to which they are to be put;
- violates third party business confidentiality;
- is contrary to the right not to be defamed, to personal and family privacy or the good name of individuals;
- in any way reduces the reputation of the SEK EDUCATIONAL GROUP S.L. or of others;
- infringes the regulatory framework on the secrecy of communications;
- might be construed as unlawful, deceitful or unfair publicity and, in general, which might be construed as unfair competition;
- contains viruses or other physical or electronic elements that might damage or impede the normal functioning of the network, the system or computer equipment (hardware and software) belonging to the SEK EDUCATIONAL GROUP S.L. or to third parties or which might damage electronic documents and files stored in such computer equipment;
- causes, due to its features (such as format, extension, etc), difficulties in the normal functioning of the Service;
In accordance with the above, the User agrees to use the content provided for Users on the website, understanding by this, without limitation, the text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphical design and source code (henceforth referred to as the “Content”), in accordance with the law, this Legal Information, other information, usage rules and instructions brought to their attention, as well as with moral standards and generally accepted good behaviour and public order, and, in particular, agrees to refrain from:
- reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or publicly communicating in any other way, changing or modifying the Contents, unless it is with the consent of the owner of the corresponding rights or is otherwise legally permitted;
- delete, change or alter in any way the “copyright notice” and other data identifying the reservation of rights to the SEK EDUCATIONAL GROUP S.L., digital fingerprints or any other techniques used to recognise them.
The User should refrain from obtaining or trying to obtain the Contents using for this purpose methods or procedures other than those which, depending on the particular case, have been made available for this purpose or indicated as being for this purpose in the Web page where the contents are to be found or, in general, those generally used on the Internet for this purpose provided that they do not involve any risk of damaging or disabling the website, the Services and/or the Contents.
Specifically, the use of the website’s photographic and audio/video files is subject to the following conditions:
Use for commercial purposes and/or for later distribution is strictly prohibited. Images and audiovisual resources made available here are solely for use by the media and for information purposes only, provided that their source is declared. As such, their use to illustrate the activities, products or events of other companies is strictly prohibited.
1.3 Industrial and intellectual property rights
The User agrees to respect the industrial property rights of the SEK EDUCATIONAL GROUP S.L., and any other third parties. Use of or the granting of access to the Web page does not concede any rights to the trademarks, commercial names or any other mark of distinction on it.
The user may download the Web page to their terminal as long as it is for private use, with no commercial objective, and therefore may not exploit, reproduce, distribute, modify, communicate publicly, assign, transform or use the content of the website for public or commercial purposes.
In addition, the Contents are the intellectual property of the SEK EDUCATIONAL GROUP S.L., and none of the exploitation or other rights that exist or may exist over the Contents may be understood to be assigned to the User beyond the strictly necessary for the proper use of the website.
1.4 Service lifetime.
SEK EDUCATIONAL GROUP S.L. does not guarantee the availability and continued functioning of the website. Neither does the SEK EDUCATIONAL GROUP S.L., when it is reasonably possible, guarantee that the website will be useful for any specific activity, or its infallibility.
Access to the website is not time limited; however, the SEK EDUCATIONAL GROUP S.L. reserves the right to suspend without prior warning access to Users who, in its opinion, fail to comply with the Web page’s rules of use and to take the appropriate legal steps. In addition, it reserves the right to restrict access to certain sections of the website to the general public, limiting it solely to specific users or groups of users through the use of an access password for which they are responsible.
2. – Exclusion of liability
The SEK EDUCATIONAL GROUP S.L. makes every possible effort to avoid any errors in the Web Page’s contents.
The website expressly reserves the right to delete any comment or opinion that infringes that set out in point 1.2.
SEK EDUCATIONAL GROUP S.L. does not accept any responsibility for damage or prejudice of any type accidentally deriving from:
- The interruption of operation or the lack of availability of access to the Web page.
- The privacy and security of the use of the Web page by the User, and/or unauthorised access by unauthorised third parties.
- The accidental transmission of elements negatively affecting computer systems.
- The accuracy, exhaustiveness and prompt updating of their Web page contents.
3.- Cookie use policy.
4.- Protection of personal information.
SEK EDUCATIONAL GROUP S.L. undertakes to comply with current legislation in the matter of personal data protection contained in the Constitutional Law 15/1999, and other complementary and amending regulations.
Information of a personal nature provided by the User in completed forms will be dealt with and incorporated by the SEK EDUCATIONAL GROUP S.L. into files owned by them registered with the Data Protection Agency, to which will be applied the security measures required by current legislation in order to guarantee its confidentiality.
Enquiries about the Data Protection Constitutional Law (LOPD) can be made by sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org
SEK EDUCATIONAL GROUP S.L. will not communicate or assign personal data to third parties, treating it with the proper confidentiality, unless authorised to do so.
You can exercise your rights of access, correction, cancellation and disagreement through a written communication, according to the legally established form, addressed to the SEK EDUCATIONAL GROUP S.L., in the legally provided terms.
5.- Legislation and local law
The service provided is governed by Spanish law, under the jurisdiction of the courts of Madrid, to which the User expressly submits.